Updated: Sep 5
A moody dive into couch shopping.
I'm fond of Dark Academia and moody decor. I wanted to put a look together that is affordable and transitional. You can pick these pieces up and not have to worry about breaking the bank or getting sick of them in a year from now. Maybe something you see here will fit your space, and you aren't even a moody person! Worth a look, right?
1. I found these really interesting high-quality printed images of emotive and moody paintings and prints. I love how they've been curated together. I actually own a large canvas of the Van Gogh skull detail that is included. They are unframed, but the reviews state that they're very good quality, and arrive in standard framing sizes. Can't go wrong there! You can pick them up here for 17.99! There is a lighter, creamier set found here which is very mellow but interesting. This is a perfect gallery wall DIY.
2. This is a beautiful collection of bud vases that will hold all of your pretty seasonal summer cuttings, and in the fall, you can transition to feathers and dried flowers. I really love this collection because it looks vintage, but it's already curated for you to just display. Way easier than curating it slowly on your own. It's also available in green, brown, pink, and other variations. Curated look that arrives in the mail. I love it.
3. I love this 20x24" gold framed mirror. It's resin, so not flimsy, and looks beautifully antique without the cost. Perfect for a powder room or to bounce some light around in a moody living area. If you get sick of it, paint it or move it elsewhere. Really great price under 60.00.
4. Really great pattern on this machine washable rug. I love the cream with the dark off-black and simplistic pattern. This is a whole mood all by itself and will work with heaps and heaps of awesome decor. Great price for a 6.5x9.5 rug! I am in love. Find it here for under 200.00
5. This (literally) multi-faceted vase/bowl is such a great find. I love the height at nearly a foot tall and wide. So many uses, but I'd love to see it filled with dark feathers and dried grasses. Under 30.00 here.
6. There's nothing like a great assorted bunch of gold candlestick holders. I love these because they can be arranged as all different sizes, but they do have same-sized pieces that you can put together as well. Super affordable for a set of six, and no time wasted thrifting for them. Under 50.00 here (also available in silver and black!)
I am looking forward to doing more of these "shop from the couch" collabs. If you're reading this, and you have suggestions on local artists/makers/businesses that I can also merge with this, please please reach out as I'd love to do that as well!
Thanks for stopping by,
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.